Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cricut Pagoda Cartridge

I must admit thrills AND disappointments with the new Pagoda cartridge from Cricut. I was so excited that they finally released an Asian themed cartridge! They have not only images, but Kanji characters! Wherein lies my thrill, because we're huge on Kanji characters in my house. They're so beautiful--I love having them everywhere!

Wherein also lies my beef with this cartridge. ProvoCraft saw fit to include characters for "mother" and "daughter", but NOT for "father" or "son". I only have boys, so what the heck am I going to do with the "daughter" character? And wouldn't you think that "father" would be included? Because, come on! That would be a PERFECT Father's Day card. They at least included characters for both "man" and "woman". But I have to say that with this HUGE list of characters they included, they could have gotten rid of, say, "hand", or "wind" and included "father" and "son" instead.

Ah, well. It's still a magnificent cartridge. And, just cause, here's the list (in the order included in the cartridge) of the Kanji characters included:

Autumn
Beauty
Believe
Celebrate
Cold
Prosperity
Star
Strength
Summer
Sun
Daughter
Dream
Friend
Fun
God
Team
Thought
Truth
Warmth
Water
Hand
Happiness
Harmony
Heart
Health
Wind
Winter
Wisdom
Woman
Zen
Journey
Learn
Light
Love
Man
Moon
Mother
Ocean
Laugh
Spring
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten

It's a pretty extensive list. And the images are GREAT! I especially love the little tea pot and cup and the trees and the lotus blossoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment