Thursday, May 3, 2012

Eye candy...

I'm back again with some more promotional pictures for my show on Saturday.  I have had so much fun dipping into my old polymer clay work and pulling out pieces I never thought I'd use.  I've been stringing them into necklaces and I absolutely love every single one!  Remember... all of my necklaces are only $25 this weekend at Tempe Yarn and Fiber from 12-4pm.

Oh, and I forgot to mention before... I will be bringing my locally famous stitch markers with me!  Knitters love these better than any other stitch marker because of how simple, beautiful, and useful they are.  These will NEVER catch on your yarn.  You can knit quickly and smoothly and always be able to keep your place!

Here they are, ready to go into the tumbler... I'm bringing quite a few sets with me!



(I LOVE this next one...  It's my steampunk valentine!  I think some of you will remember me making this at clay guild this year.)



I'll finish up with some lovely wire wrapped earrings... These are all sterling silver, with rose quartz, and they are $20 this weekend at Tempe Yarn and Fiber.  I hope to see everyone there!


No comments:

Post a Comment