Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Kitchen love...


Well, I've finally done it.  After months of laying around doing practically nothing around this house, I finally have finished my kitchen.

I cleaned it in stages.  The best news is that I don't feel completely wiped out from this exercise.  I feel pretty tired, but nothing like I used to be.  So I'm definitely getting better, and that's enough to make me dance around (inside my head, of course)!  I need to really reign it in, though, and not suddenly go on a mad cleaning spree.  Stages is the name of the game right now.  Baby steps.  I figure that if I do a little bit here, a little bit there, I'll slowly regain my house AND my strength.

I never, in a million years, thought that I would ever actually feel blessed to clean my house.  I've been faking it a long time, motivating myself, thanking God that I have a house to clean, etc., but it had never gotten into my heart like it has now.  I am SO thankful to be physically able to do this cleaning.  I'm praying now that I never, ever lose that feeling (or the ability!) again.

No comments:

Post a Comment