Friday, July 5, 2013

Design

Lately, I've been attempting to come up with cute little bracelet patterns for knit and crochet.  Theoretically, I'll be offering them for free through TYF for people who want to use them to use up a stray button or two since, you know, I sell buttons.

So far so good, I believe.  I love how this one turned out all finished, anyway, even though I haven't sewn a button to it yet because I feel like I have to make a new one that will look perfect.


The irony isn't lost on me that the whole reason I started this was to use up odd buttons I already had and that by making a new button specifically for this project, I'm totally missing the point.

(I don't care.  I'm totally making a new button.)

Tour update: I'm spinning lovely superwash Dyelicious today.  It's four ounces, spun rather thin, and I'm planning on turning it into a three ply when I'm all finished.  That should be keeping me busy for the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment