Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Steampunk! And other things...

I've gotten really into Steampunk stuff lately. I've been making jewelry and whatnot. Adam and I are also working on a clock, which I will post pictures of once we're finally finished. We're altering a store bought clock to make it Steampunk. If you don't know what Steampunk is, you should google it.

Ugh, Elliott just poured juice on my shoulder when turning his cup over to show me that it was empty. LoL.

Anyway, I've been making some things, but not updating as much. I'm doing clay a lot lately, trying new things, and eventually I'll have some huge post with 20 pictures, so you can wait for it. I went through a Silpada catalog and took some inspiration from a lot of the pieces in there and am making some fun new things with my clay. ^_^

I'm also doing shawl pins, buttons, and stitch markers for Tempe Yarn and Fiber, which is super, super cool and exciting. I'm going to have my stuff in there on the first of June, so yarnies can look out for it.

And... I suppose that's all... I've got dishes calling my name and laundry that needs to be switched over and a child who apparently needs more juice/attention. I know art must be served, but real life must be served sometimes, too. Ah, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment