Monday, June 14, 2010

Published again!!!!

Wewt, wewt! I'm tooting my own horn here, but I don't care! ^_~

My Zen Garden article got published in the August 2010 Polymer Cafe magazine! Check me out! It's so cute--teaches how to make cute little box AND a cute little rake for a cute little relaxing rock garden. I think we could all use a bit more Zen in our lives.

I'm so pleased for the opportunities. And I've got TWO more articles pending publication! So I'm kind of dancing around tonight. We went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate and the balloon man there made these totally awesome twisty balloons for each of the boys--two balloons twisting together, with little balloon balls inside! I can see how he made them and I can intellectually realize that it wasn't sorcery or anything, lol, but it was still pretty darned cool and magical. ^_^

Now I'm having an Oreo McFlurry with a shot of hot fudge (to make the icecream all swirly and fudge-y... you should TOTALLY try it). Celebration is over tonight, though. Back to whole grains and good foods tomorrow. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kathy...woohoo!!! I loved it the first time I saw it at your house. I can see why it made it...just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!!!! I just got my mag and yes there is our very own Kathy, again.... with a Zen Garden congrats way to go...C U at the guild.

    ReplyDelete