Monday, February 22, 2010

JUST GOT MY MAGAZINES!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Okayokayokayokayokay...

I've been jumping up and down and screaming for the past little bit. My husband was laughing at me. My magazines came today! The three issues of Polymer Cafe featuring my article!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!

The April 2010 edition of Polymer Cafe magazine is mostly black and has a huge neon mushroom on the cover. My article is on page 18! My friend, Marlene, from the AZPCG is ALSO in this same magazine, which is wicked awesome, and her article is on page 26!!!!

I can't even express how excited I am about this. My new Cricut cartridge came today (Sentimentals!) and it felt so anticlimactic. LoL. I was like, "Oh... that's cool... I GOT MY MAGAZINES!!!!!!!"

1 comment: