Saturday, February 20, 2010

Missed clay guild and wants to CRY!

Not really. But I'm still wishing I could have been there. We had a birthday party for our oldest boy today. 9 years old! I can't even believe that he's that old. One more year and he's 10. It's so strange because every single year seems like SO much older than the last year. But it's still the same span of time. I don't know how to explain... 8 seems older than 7, but older than 7 was older than 6... and so on and so forth. It's just crazy.

I can't wait to get into more of my crafting. I'm knitting right now, and working on cards and such, but have been getting much more into polymer clay lately. I don't know what to do with most of it. I think I'm going to donate a lot of it to the raffle. I know it seems like I'd just be thrilled to have all of my little clay spawn around me, but honestly, after 9 years of making jewelry and nearly 6 years of working with polymer clay, I have such a huge store of stuff, I don't know that I'll ever be free of it.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great party and spent time celebrating. Time goes too fast. The president announced your upcoming article in Polymer Cafe magazine and everyone was in awe. I wish you had been there; you would have loved it. I know what you mean about being crowded by materials you don't really use. I'm slowly going through my stash as well. Hope to see you at the next meeting. - Marlene

    ReplyDelete